Traveling Luck for Umm Lajj, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Umm Lajj?What's around Umm Lajj?
Wikipedia near Umm Lajj
Where to stay near Umm Lajj
Also known as Umm Lej, Umm Lujj
The timezone in Umm Lajj is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 25.0242°, Longitude. 37.2689°
Satellite map around Umm Lajj
Loading map of Umm Lajj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Umm Lajj, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī al Ghumayr (7.2km)
- Wādī Nikhbah (14.4km)
- Wādī Samnah (15.3km)
- Wādī Gharaf (15.8km)
- Wādī Umm Lujj (16.9km)
- Wādī Iqwāq (19.2km)
- Wādī at Turaybah (21.4km)
- Wādī Sā'if (24km)
- Sayl al Qūq (24.1km)
- Wādī al Ḩāyil (25.4km)
- Wādī Jaydar (27.2km)
- Wādī ar Radhah (28.5km)
- Wādī al Ḩayr (30km)
- Wādī al `Umayrī (32km)
- Wādī Rathyah (32km)
- Wādī Khumās (32.2km)
- Wādī al Firs (32.3km)
- Wādī Sā'if (38.1km)
- Wādī Ijwāj (39.2km)
- Wādī Muraykhāt (43.8km)
- Wādī Umm Natash (43.9km)
- Wādī Rākah (52.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ra's Abū Madd (33.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Shi`b al Abyaḑ (25.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Umm Qawshīyah (36.6km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Ḩarrat Qalīb (33km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Nafūd al Murāwīn (15.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Al `Uwaynid (28.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sharm Ḩabbān (37.4km)
Airports close to Umm Lajj
Yenbo(YNB), Yenbo, Saudi arabia (177.2km)
Wejh(EJH), Wejh, Saudi arabia (211.4km)