Traveling Luck for Buluan Island, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Buluan Island?What's around Buluan Island?
Wikipedia near Buluan Island
Where to stay near Buluan Island
Also known as Buloan Island, Bulunan Island
The timezone in Buluan Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.6856°, Longitude. 122.5431°
Satellite map around Buluan Island
Loading map of Buluan Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buluan Island, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gango Creek (4.6km)
- Buloan River (5.5km)
- Looc River (5.8km)
- Macilas River (8.3km)
- Dig Balabat River (9.7km)
- Silingan River (10.3km)
- Caparan River (10.3km)
- Surabay River (12.3km)
- Tiayan River (12.6km)
- Malangas River (13km)
- Liong River (15.1km)
- Lingatungan Creek (15.5km)
- Calipan Creek (17.1km)
- Tupilac Mahaba River (18.5km)
- Sanito River (20km)
- Tupilac Happy River (20.6km)
- Tupilac River (20.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Tatal Rocks (21.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Diligan Islands (20.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Matanog Peak (17.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ipil (13.5km)
Airports close to Buluan Island
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (175.7km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (178.9km)