Traveling Luck for Lampinigan Island, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Lampinigan Island?What's around Lampinigan Island?
Wikipedia near Lampinigan Island
Where to stay near Lampinigan Island
Also known as Lapinigan Island
The timezone in Lampinigan Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. 7.3964°, Longitude. 122.4019°
Satellite map around Lampinigan Island
Loading map of Lampinigan Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lampinigan Island, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tumitus (3.2km)
- Gelleman (5.4km)
- Limunu (6.1km)
- Limaong (9.8km)
- Mattit (11.3km)
- Tigi (12.7km)
- Casipitan (13km)
- Talaga (13.4km)
- Linon (14km)
- Punu (14.3km)
- Tigtapol (15km)
- Tigbao (15.7km)
- Tarlago (17km)
- Batumungin (17.1km)
- Barlak (18km)
- Licumu (18.1km)
- Limbaguan (18.6km)
- Sinuropan (18.8km)
- Tindalo (18.8km)
- Taloptap (19km)
- Tunglugun (19km)
- Tigbungabong (19.2km)
- Loog Pahinangan (19.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Basan Reef (6.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- White Rock (11.2km)
Airports close to Lampinigan Island
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (114km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (220.9km)