Traveling Luck for Sanito River, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Sanito River?What's around Sanito River?
Wikipedia near Sanito River
Where to stay near Sanito River
Also known as Sanito
The timezone in Sanito River is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:28. It's light
Latitude. 7.7636°, Longitude. 122.6108°
Satellite map around Sanito River
Loading map of Sanito River and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sanito River, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lubuan Sop (2.3km)
- Labuan Sug (5.8km)
- Ipil (6.2km)
- Caparan (11.9km)
- Bacalan (12.1km)
- Mati (12.4km)
- Kaliantana (13.9km)
- Macilas (14.2km)
- Tambanan (16.3km)
- Titanmanobog (16.3km)
- Gubayang (17.2km)
- Titay (17.5km)
- Dalangin (17.9km)
- Elangilog (18.6km)
- Buluan (18.8km)
- Elangilog (20.4km)
- Bacalan (20.8km)
- Sisikan (21.4km)
- Titay (21.7km)
- Gango (22km)
- Tum Itum (23km)
- Banco (23km)
- Tandobaus (23.6km)
- Looc Bayabas (24.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Matanog Peak (21.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ipil (18.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ipil (10.5km)
Airports close to Sanito River
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (164.1km)
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (195.5km)