Traveling Luck for Limbaguan Hill, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Limbaguan Hill?What's around Limbaguan Hill?
Wikipedia near Limbaguan Hill
Where to stay near Limbaguan Hill
The timezone in Limbaguan Hill is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 18:09. It's light
Latitude. 7.4919°, Longitude. 122.3803° , Elevation. 101m
Satellite map around Limbaguan Hill
Loading map of Limbaguan Hill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Limbaguan Hill, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Limbaguan (0.5km)
- Loog Pahinangan (1.8km)
- Sumbang (3.4km)
- Tungawan (3.6km)
- Batumungin (3.7km)
- Tigiplay (4.6km)
- Sapacalao (5km)
- Gayamcan (6.2km)
- Guilinan (6.4km)
- Tielog (6.8km)
- Tigpalay (7.2km)
- San Pedro (8km)
- Tangce (8.5km)
- Licumu (8.7km)
- Bangaan (9.2km)
- Upper Tungawan (9.3km)
- Talas (9.6km)
- Tigbuaya (10km)
- Tigbungabong (10.5km)
- Tarlibung (11.4km)
- Barlak (11.8km)
- Lumbugan (11.9km)
- San Vicente (12.4km)
- Talaga (13.1km)
- Linguisan (14.1km)
- Looc Bunsud (14.2km)
- Maricol (14.5km)
- Tiras (15.1km)
- Tigbalangao (15.1km)
- Capan (15.4km)
- Dicul (15.5km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (11.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Basan Reef (13.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Zamboanga del Sur (7.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungawan (8.4km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (12.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (13.1km)
Airports close to Limbaguan Hill
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (127.4km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (218.4km)