Traveling Luck for Looc Bayabas, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Looc Bayabas?What's around Looc Bayabas?
Wikipedia near Looc Bayabas
Where to stay near Looc Bayabas
The timezone in Looc Bayabas is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 7.6925°, Longitude. 122.5044°
Satellite map around Looc Bayabas
Loading map of Looc Bayabas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Looc Bayabas, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Looc River (2.8km)
- Dig Balabat River (3.5km)
- Silingan River (4.2km)
- Gango Creek (4.4km)
- Buloan River (7.2km)
- Surabay River (7.6km)
- Macilas River (10.3km)
- Liong River (11km)
- Lingatungan Creek (11.2km)
- Calipan Creek (12.7km)
- Caparan River (12.9km)
- Tupilac Mahaba River (15.2km)
- Tiayan River (15.9km)
- Tupilac River (16km)
- Malangas River (16.4km)
- Tupilac Happy River (17.1km)
- Pula-Punlad River (18.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lacauwan Mountains (14.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Diligan Islands (19km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Matanog Peak (14.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ipil (11.4km)
Airports close to Looc Bayabas
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (173km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (186km)