Traveling Luck for Looc Bayabas Hill, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Looc Bayabas Hill?What's around Looc Bayabas Hill?
Wikipedia near Looc Bayabas Hill
Where to stay near Looc Bayabas Hill
The timezone in Looc Bayabas Hill is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.6967°, Longitude. 122.5075° , Elevation. 42m
Satellite map around Looc Bayabas Hill
Loading map of Looc Bayabas Hill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Looc Bayabas Hill, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Looc River (1.9km)
- Gango Creek (3.5km)
- Dig Balabat River (4.5km)
- Silingan River (5.1km)
- Buloan River (6.3km)
- Surabay River (8.6km)
- Macilas River (9.3km)
- Caparan River (12km)
- Liong River (12km)
- Lingatungan Creek (12.2km)
- Calipan Creek (13.7km)
- Tiayan River (14.9km)
- Malangas River (15.4km)
- Tupilac Mahaba River (16.2km)
- Tupilac River (17km)
- Tupilac Happy River (18.1km)
- Pula-Punlad River (19.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lacauwan Mountains (15.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Diligan Islands (19.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Matanog Peak (13.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ipil (10.5km)
Airports close to Looc Bayabas Hill
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (174km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (185.3km)