Traveling Luck for Libugan Hill, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Libugan Hill?What's around Libugan Hill?
Wikipedia near Libugan Hill
Where to stay near Libugan Hill
The timezone in Libugan Hill is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.6728°, Longitude. 122.4886°
Satellite map around Libugan Hill
Loading map of Libugan Hill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Libugan Hill, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Surabay (2.7km)
- Silingan (2.7km)
- Surabay (4.8km)
- Looc Bayabas (4.9km)
- Kulambogan (5km)
- Lingatungan (6.4km)
- Gango (7.5km)
- Tum Itum (7.7km)
- Calipan (8.2km)
- Lower Tupilac (9.6km)
- Buluan (11.1km)
- Datto Bitong (13.8km)
- Pula-Punlad (13.9km)
- Upper Tupilac (14.5km)
- Massau (15.4km)
- Macilas (15.9km)
- Liguian (18.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Silingan River (0.7km)
- Dig Balabat River (1.4km)
- Surabay River (2.9km)
- Liong River (6.3km)
- Lingatungan Creek (6.4km)
- Looc River (7.6km)
- Calipan Creek (7.9km)
- Gango Creek (8.9km)
- Tupilac Mahaba River (10.6km)
- Tupilac River (11.1km)
- Buloan River (11.9km)
- Tupilac Happy River (12.3km)
- Pula-Punlad River (13.3km)
- Macilas River (15.2km)
- Liguian River (16.2km)
- Caparan River (17.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lacauwan Mountains (11.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Tatal Rocks (17.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Diligan Islands (15km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Busan Bay (16.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ipil (15.9km)
Airports close to Libugan Hill
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (168.2km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (189.7km)