Traveling Luck for Limbungahan, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Limbungahan?What's around Limbungahan?
Wikipedia near Limbungahan
Where to stay near Limbungahan
The timezone in Limbungahan is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. 7.4883°, Longitude. 122.8244°
Satellite map around Limbungahan
Loading map of Limbungahan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Limbungahan, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Limbungahan (0km)
- Balobo (2.8km)
- Minundas (3km)
- Dawa-Dawa (4.6km)
- Dalama (5.3km)
- Panangan (5.7km)
- Kumarao (5.8km)
- Labatan (6.4km)
- Balugo (6.9km)
- San Roque (7.3km)
- Cueva (8km)
- Tamban (8.4km)
- Limbunan (8.5km)
- Mudug (9.2km)
- Talaptap (9.3km)
- Lumarao (9.6km)
- Magicam (9.8km)
- Buayan (10.9km)
- Tantaoan (11.6km)
- Talusan (12.3km)
- Camara (12.3km)
- Kawayan (13.4km)
- Batu (13.5km)
- Balian (13.7km)
- Mabuhay (13.9km)
- Gulayan (14.1km)
- Baoaran (14.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Canalizo Strait (11.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Talusan (14km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Labatan Hill (7.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Tumanan Peninsula (9.8km)
Airports close to Limbungahan
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (139.2km)
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (185.3km)
Malabang(MNL), Manila, Philippines (240km)