Traveling Luck for Upper Tungawan, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Upper Tungawan?What's around Upper Tungawan?
Wikipedia near Upper Tungawan
Where to stay near Upper Tungawan
The timezone in Upper Tungawan is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 18:09. It's light
Latitude. 7.5400°, Longitude. 122.3817°
Satellite map around Upper Tungawan
Loading map of Upper Tungawan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Upper Tungawan, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Upper Tungawan (0km)
- Tigbuaya (1.2km)
- Gayamcan (3.9km)
- Maricol (5.2km)
- Tigbalangao (5.8km)
- Tungawan (6.5km)
- Dicul (6.8km)
- Sapacalao (6.9km)
- Bangaan (7.1km)
- Guilinan (8.2km)
- San Vicente (8.3km)
- Tigiplay (8.4km)
- Tangce (8.8km)
- Loog Pahinangan (8.9km)
- Lumbugan (9.1km)
- Tigbanuang (9.5km)
- Sumbang (9.6km)
- Limbaguan (9.8km)
- Tarlibung (10km)
- Tielog (10.1km)
- Silican (10.3km)
- Catulan (10.6km)
- Tapicanan (10.8km)
- Tigpalay (11.7km)
- Batumungin (12.4km)
- Puhu (12.6km)
- Biga (13.6km)
- San Pedro (13.7km)
- Batungan (13.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (11.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Zamboanga del Sur (10.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Tigbucay Bay (9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungawan (3.2km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (13.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (6.9km)
Airports close to Upper Tungawan
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (135.7km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (215.5km)