Traveling Luck for Batupuri Hills, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Batupuri Hills?What's around Batupuri Hills?
Wikipedia near Batupuri Hills
Where to stay near Batupuri Hills
The timezone in Batupuri Hills is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.5547°, Longitude. 122.4772°
Satellite map around Batupuri Hills
Loading map of Batupuri Hills and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Batupuri Hills, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Looc Labuan (1.1km)
- Tundu Casac (2.3km)
- Lahing (2.6km)
- Tubig-Suba (2.7km)
- Banga (3km)
- Dunguang (3km)
- Buhanging-Mahaba (3.3km)
- Pitas (4km)
- Putat (4.4km)
- Magalibut (4.6km)
- Danao (4.7km)
- Parang (4.7km)
- Looc Sural (5.5km)
- Tandu (6.5km)
- Tubu Tubu (7.1km)
- Capan (8.2km)
- Silican (8.9km)
- Looc Bunsud (10km)
- Linguisan (10.6km)
- Lumbugan (10.7km)
- San Vicente (10.7km)
- Tarlibung (10.9km)
- Tigbanuang (11.1km)
- Puhu (11.3km)
- Biga (11.3km)
- Catulan (11.9km)
- Tapicanan (13km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Diligan Islands (8.3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Tatal Rocks (7.1km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (11.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (0km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (11.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buhanging-Mahaba Hill (3.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (11.8km)
Airports close to Batupuri Hills
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (147.6km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (196.9km)