Traveling Luck for Lubayaw Point, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Lubayaw Point?What's around Lubayaw Point?
Wikipedia near Lubayaw Point
Where to stay near Lubayaw Point
The timezone in Lubayaw Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.5353°, Longitude. 122.4483°
Satellite map around Lubayaw Point
Loading map of Lubayaw Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lubayaw Point, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Capan (3.5km)
- Banga (3.8km)
- Tubu Tubu (3.9km)
- Lumbugan (4.1km)
- Tarlibung (4.2km)
- Pitas (4.4km)
- San Vicente (4.6km)
- Parang (4.8km)
- Looc Bunsud (5km)
- Silican (5.7km)
- Linguisan (5.7km)
- Bangaan (6.8km)
- Tangce (7.2km)
- Tubig-Suba (7.4km)
- Looc Labuan (7.7km)
- Tigbanuang (8.2km)
- Tundu Casac (8.8km)
- Lahing (9.1km)
- Buhanging-Mahaba (9.4km)
- Magalibut (9.4km)
- Dunguang (9.5km)
- Catulan (10km)
- Puhu (10.6km)
- Sapacalao (10.7km)
- Putat (11km)
- Tapicanan (11.1km)
- Dicul (11.2km)
- Biga (11.2km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (4.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Zamboanga del Sur (9.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (6.7km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (6.7km)
Airports close to Lubayaw Point
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (141.4km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (203.3km)