Traveling Luck for Limunu Point, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Limunu Point?What's around Limunu Point?
Wikipedia near Limunu Point
Where to stay near Limunu Point
The timezone in Limunu Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 7.5339°, Longitude. 122.4600°
Satellite map around Limunu Point
Loading map of Limunu Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Limunu Point, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pitas (2.1km)
- Tubu Tubu (2.5km)
- Banga (2.8km)
- Capan (3.1km)
- Looc Bunsud (5km)
- Parang (5.1km)
- Linguisan (5.6km)
- Tarlibung (6.1km)
- Looc Labuan (6.3km)
- Lumbugan (6.3km)
- Tubig-Suba (6.7km)
- San Vicente (6.9km)
- Tundu Casac (7km)
- Silican (7.4km)
- Lahing (7.8km)
- Dunguang (8.2km)
- Buhanging-Mahaba (8.3km)
- Magalibut (8.8km)
- Tangce (8.9km)
- Bangaan (9km)
- Putat (9.6km)
- Danao (9.8km)
- Tigbanuang (9.9km)
- Looc Sural (10.7km)
- Catulan (11.5km)
- Tandu (11.6km)
- Puhu (11.8km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (6.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Zamboanga del Sur (10.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (5.2km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (6.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (8.9km)
Airports close to Limunu Point
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (142.4km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (201.2km)