Traveling Luck for Gussam Island, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Gussam Island?What's around Gussam Island?
Wikipedia near Gussam Island
Where to stay near Gussam Island
The timezone in Gussam Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.5311°, Longitude. 122.4567°
Satellite map around Gussam Island
Loading map of Gussam Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gussam Island, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tubu Tubu (2.2km)
- Capan (2.4km)
- Pitas (2.9km)
- Banga (3.5km)
- Looc Bunsud (4.3km)
- Linguisan (4.9km)
- Tarlibung (5.3km)
- Parang (5.5km)
- Lumbugan (5.6km)
- San Vicente (6.3km)
- Looc Labuan (7.1km)
- Silican (7.3km)
- Tubig-Suba (7.4km)
- Tundu Casac (7.8km)
- Tangce (8.1km)
- Bangaan (8.2km)
- Lahing (8.6km)
- Dunguang (9km)
- Buhanging-Mahaba (9.1km)
- Magalibut (9.5km)
- Tigbanuang (9.9km)
- Putat (10.4km)
- Danao (10.7km)
- Catulan (11.6km)
- Looc Sural (11.6km)
- Sapacalao (11.8km)
- Puhu (12km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (5.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Zamboanga del Sur (9.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (6.1km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (8.5km)
Airports close to Gussam Island
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (141.6km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (202km)