Traveling Luck for Capan, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Capan?What's around Capan?
Wikipedia near Capan
Where to stay near Capan
The timezone in Capan is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.5186°, Longitude. 122.4553°
Satellite map around Capan
Loading map of Capan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Capan, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Capan (0km)
- Tubu Tubu (1.5km)
- Looc Bunsud (1.9km)
- Linguisan (2.5km)
- Pitas (4.4km)
- Tarlibung (4.9km)
- Lumbugan (5.8km)
- Banga (5.9km)
- San Vicente (7km)
- Tangce (7.2km)
- Parang (7.9km)
- Bangaan (7.9km)
- Silican (9.1km)
- Looc Labuan (9.2km)
- Tundu Casac (9.6km)
- Tubig-Suba (9.8km)
- Lahing (10.8km)
- Sapacalao (10.9km)
- Dunguang (11.2km)
- Buhanging-Mahaba (11.4km)
- Tigbanuang (11.6km)
- Magalibut (11.9km)
- Putat (12.5km)
- Danao (12.6km)
- Catulan (13.4km)
- Looc Sural (13.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (3.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Zamboanga del Sur (8.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (8.2km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (3.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (9.6km)
Airports close to Capan
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (139.4km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (203km)