Traveling Luck for Pitas Point, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Pitas Point?What's around Pitas Point?
Wikipedia near Pitas Point
Where to stay near Pitas Point
The timezone in Pitas Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.5108°, Longitude. 122.4267°
Satellite map around Pitas Point
Loading map of Pitas Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pitas Point, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tangce (1.6km)
- Tarlibung (2.4km)
- Bangaan (3.5km)
- Lumbugan (3.8km)
- Looc Bunsud (4.8km)
- Linguisan (5km)
- Sapacalao (5.2km)
- San Vicente (5.3km)
- Capan (5.7km)
- Tubu Tubu (7.2km)
- Loog Pahinangan (7.9km)
- Silican (9.4km)
- Pitas (9.8km)
- Limbaguan (10km)
- Banga (10.1km)
- Upper Tungawan (10.4km)
- Parang (10.7km)
- Tungawan (10.8km)
- Gayamcan (10.9km)
- Tigbanuang (11.1km)
- Tigbuaya (11.6km)
- Dicul (12.3km)
- Sumbang (12.7km)
- Tigiplay (13.2km)
- Batumungin (13.2km)
- Catulan (13.2km)
- Maricol (13.4km)
- Tubig-Suba (13.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (1.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Tigbucay Bay (4.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Zamboanga del Sur (2.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (13km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungawan (12.4km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (3.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (7.7km)
Airports close to Pitas Point
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (135.1km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (208.7km)