Traveling Luck for Bangtud Point, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Bangtud Point?What's around Bangtud Point?
Wikipedia near Bangtud Point
Where to stay near Bangtud Point
The timezone in Bangtud Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 18:10. It's light
Latitude. 7.5794°, Longitude. 122.4711°
Satellite map around Bangtud Point
Loading map of Bangtud Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bangtud Point, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Magalibut (0.4km)
- Buhanging-Mahaba (2.3km)
- Tubig-Suba (2.4km)
- Dunguang (3.2km)
- Lahing (3.5km)
- Looc Labuan (4.1km)
- Putat (4.2km)
- Parang (5.2km)
- Danao (5.6km)
- Looc Sural (5.7km)
- Tundu Casac (5.9km)
- Tandu (6.2km)
- Banga (6.3km)
- Biga (8.1km)
- Puhu (8.5km)
- Pitas (8.6km)
- Silican (8.6km)
- Pula-Punlad (8.8km)
- Massau (8.9km)
- Liguian (9.5km)
- Catulan (9.8km)
- Tigbanuang (9.8km)
- Tapicanan (10.6km)
- Tubu Tubu (11.4km)
- Lower Tupilac (11.6km)
- Calipan (12km)
- San Vicente (12km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Tatal Rocks (5.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Diligan Islands (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buhanging-Mahaba Hill (1.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (12.1km)
Airports close to Bangtud Point
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (150.9km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (196.8km)