Traveling Luck for Bacalan Point, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Bacalan Point?What's around Bacalan Point?
Wikipedia near Bacalan Point
Where to stay near Bacalan Point
The timezone in Bacalan Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.7500°, Longitude. 122.6167°
Satellite map around Bacalan Point
Loading map of Bacalan Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bacalan Point, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lubuan Sop (2.9km)
- Labuan Sug (7.3km)
- Ipil (8.9km)
- Caparan (12.6km)
- Kaliantana (13.4km)
- Bacalan (13.4km)
- Macilas (14.5km)
- Mati (15km)
- Titanmanobog (16.3km)
- Gubayang (17.2km)
- Tambanan (17.3km)
- Buluan (18.8km)
- Titay (19.9km)
- Dalangin (20.8km)
- Elangilog (21.1km)
- Gango (21.6km)
- Sisikan (21.7km)
- Bacalan (22.6km)
- Banco (22.7km)
- Tum Itum (23km)
- Tandobaus (23km)
- Elangilog (23.1km)
- Looc Bayabas (24.3km)
- Titay (24.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Matanog Peak (22.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ipil (19.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ipil (13.3km)
Airports close to Bacalan Point
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (163.2km)
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (194km)