Traveling Luck for Port Banga, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Port Banga?What's around Port Banga?
Wikipedia near Port Banga
Where to stay near Port Banga
The timezone in Port Banga is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.5131°, Longitude. 122.4364°
Satellite map around Port Banga
Loading map of Port Banga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Port Banga, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tarlibung (2.2km)
- Looc Bunsud (3km)
- Linguisan (3.3km)
- Tangce (3.4km)
- Lumbugan (3.8km)
- Capan (3.8km)
- Bangaan (4.7km)
- Tubu Tubu (5.3km)
- San Vicente (5.3km)
- Sapacalao (7.1km)
- Pitas (7.9km)
- Banga (8.6km)
- Silican (9km)
- Parang (9.6km)
- Loog Pahinangan (9.8km)
- Tigbanuang (11km)
- Upper Tungawan (11.8km)
- Limbaguan (11.9km)
- Looc Labuan (12.3km)
- Tubig-Suba (12.3km)
- Tungawan (12.7km)
- Gayamcan (12.7km)
- Dicul (12.8km)
- Tigbuaya (13km)
- Tundu Casac (13.1km)
- Catulan (13.1km)
- Lahing (13.8km)
- Tapicanan (14.1km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (0km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Tigbucay Bay (6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Zamboanga del Sur (4.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (11.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungawan (14.1km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (1.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (8km)
Airports close to Port Banga
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (136.5km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (206.8km)