Traveling Luck for East Circe Shoal, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is East Circe Shoal?What's around East Circe Shoal?
Wikipedia near East Circe Shoal
Where to stay near East Circe Shoal
The timezone in East Circe Shoal is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 7.3000°, Longitude. 122.7000°
Satellite map around East Circe Shoal
Loading map of East Circe Shoal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around East Circe Shoal, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gandaan (21.7km)
- Buhangin Mahaba (23.3km)
- Galas (23.5km)
- Tambanan (24.4km)
- Gandaan (25km)
- Calais (26.1km)
- Nugue (26.3km)
- Pananalim (28.2km)
- Olutanga (28.5km)
- Pololaum (29.1km)
- Fama (30km)
- Celais (30.4km)
- Laparay (30.4km)
- Sagay (32.4km)
- Talusan (32.6km)
- Sawa (33km)
- Mabuhay (35km)
- Cabatoan (35.8km)
- Limbunan (36.2km)
- Tamban (37.9km)
- Siotan (38.1km)
- Magicam (39.7km)
- Pinalim (46.4km)
- Sawa (47.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lapinigan Islands (38.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Northwest Rock (36.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Canalizo Strait (33.9km)
Airports close to East Circe Shoal
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (145km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (179.1km)
Malabang(MNL), Manila, Philippines (270.3km)