Traveling Luck for Lampinigan Island, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Lampinigan Island?What's around Lampinigan Island?
Wikipedia near Lampinigan Island
Where to stay near Lampinigan Island
The timezone in Lampinigan Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 7.5206°, Longitude. 122.4375°
Satellite map around Lampinigan Island
Loading map of Lampinigan Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lampinigan Island, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tarlibung (1.4km)
- Lumbugan (2.7km)
- Looc Bunsud (3.5km)
- Capan (3.5km)
- Tangce (3.9km)
- Linguisan (4km)
- San Vicente (4.2km)
- Bangaan (4.5km)
- Tubu Tubu (4.8km)
- Pitas (7.1km)
- Banga (7.3km)
- Silican (7.6km)
- Sapacalao (7.6km)
- Parang (8.1km)
- Tigbanuang (9.7km)
- Loog Pahinangan (10.6km)
- Tubig-Suba (11km)
- Looc Labuan (11.1km)
- Upper Tungawan (11.4km)
- Dicul (11.7km)
- Catulan (11.7km)
- Tundu Casac (12km)
- Lahing (12.6km)
- Tigbuaya (12.6km)
- Limbaguan (12.7km)
- Puhu (12.8km)
- Gayamcan (12.8km)
- Tapicanan (12.8km)
- Buhanging-Mahaba (12.9km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (1.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Tigbucay Bay (6.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Zamboanga del Sur (5.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (10.1km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (6.9km)
Airports close to Lampinigan Island
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (137.8km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (206.2km)