Traveling Luck for Loclabuan Bay, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Loclabuan Bay?What's around Loclabuan Bay?
Wikipedia near Loclabuan Bay
Where to stay near Loclabuan Bay
The timezone in Loclabuan Bay is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 17:30. It's light
Latitude. 7.5608°, Longitude. 122.4950°
Satellite map around Loclabuan Bay
Loading map of Loclabuan Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Loclabuan Bay, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Danao (1.5km)
- Tundu Casac (1.6km)
- Putat (2.2km)
- Looc Sural (2.4km)
- Lahing (2.5km)
- Dunguang (2.7km)
- Looc Labuan (3km)
- Tandu (3.3km)
- Buhanging-Mahaba (3.5km)
- Tubig-Suba (5km)
- Magalibut (5.5km)
- Banga (6.6km)
- Pitas (6.8km)
- Parang (8.1km)
- Tubu Tubu (9.9km)
- Capan (11.2km)
- Silican (12.3km)
- Looc Bunsud (13km)
- Linguisan (13.5km)
- Biga (13.7km)
- Puhu (13.9km)
- Tigbanuang (14.3km)
- Lumbugan (14.3km)
- San Vicente (14.3km)
- Tarlibung (14.5km)
- Pula-Punlad (14.5km)
- Massau (14.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Diligan Islands (6.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Tatal Rocks (4.5km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (14.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (3.6km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (14.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buhanging-Mahaba Hill (4.1km)
Airports close to Loclabuan Bay
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (150.5km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (193.3km)