Traveling Luck for Looc Bunsud, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Looc Bunsud?What's around Looc Bunsud?
Wikipedia near Looc Bunsud
Where to stay near Looc Bunsud
The timezone in Looc Bunsud is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. 7.5097°, Longitude. 122.4517°
Satellite map around Looc Bunsud
Loading map of Looc Bunsud and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Looc Bunsud, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Looc Bunsud (0km)
- Linguisan (0.7km)
- Capan (1.9km)
- Tubu Tubu (3km)
- Tarlibung (4.8km)
- Lumbugan (6.1km)
- Pitas (6.2km)
- Tangce (6.4km)
- San Vicente (7.6km)
- Bangaan (7.7km)
- Banga (7.8km)
- Parang (9.6km)
- Sapacalao (10.1km)
- Silican (10.4km)
- Looc Labuan (11.1km)
- Tundu Casac (11.4km)
- Tubig-Suba (11.6km)
- Loog Pahinangan (12.4km)
- Lahing (12.6km)
- Tigbanuang (12.7km)
- Dunguang (13.1km)
- Buhanging-Mahaba (13.2km)
- Magalibut (13.8km)
- Putat (14.3km)
- Danao (14.4km)
- Limbaguan (14.5km)
- Catulan (14.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (10km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (1.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (10.3km)
Airports close to Looc Bunsud
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (137.6km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (204.2km)