Traveling Luck for Looc River, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Looc River?What's around Looc River?
Wikipedia near Looc River
Where to stay near Looc River
The timezone in Looc River is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 7.7000°, Longitude. 122.5167°
Satellite map around Looc River
Loading map of Looc River and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Looc River, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Looc River (0km)
- Gango Creek (1.7km)
- Buloan River (4.4km)
- Dig Balabat River (6.2km)
- Silingan River (6.8km)
- Macilas River (7.6km)
- Surabay River (10.1km)
- Caparan River (10.2km)
- Tiayan River (13.2km)
- Liong River (13.4km)
- Malangas River (13.7km)
- Lingatungan Creek (13.7km)
- Calipan Creek (15.3km)
- Tupilac Mahaba River (17.6km)
- Tupilac River (18.7km)
- Tupilac Happy River (19.5km)
- Pula-Punlad River (20.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lacauwan Mountains (17.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Diligan Islands (20.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Matanog Peak (13.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ipil (9.7km)
Airports close to Looc River
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (175.4km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (183.5km)