Traveling Luck for Pinya Island, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Pinya Island?What's around Pinya Island?
Wikipedia near Pinya Island
Where to stay near Pinya Island
The timezone in Pinya Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.5439°, Longitude. 122.4458°
Satellite map around Pinya Island
Loading map of Pinya Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pinya Island, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Parang (3.3km)
- Banga (3.5km)
- Silican (4.1km)
- San Vicente (4.2km)
- Lumbugan (4.3km)
- Tarlibung (5km)
- Pitas (5.1km)
- Capan (5.2km)
- Tubu Tubu (5.5km)
- Tubig-Suba (6.5km)
- Tigbanuang (6.6km)
- Looc Bunsud (6.7km)
- Bangaan (7.1km)
- Looc Labuan (7.2km)
- Linguisan (7.4km)
- Tangce (7.9km)
- Magalibut (8.3km)
- Catulan (8.3km)
- Lahing (8.5km)
- Buhanging-Mahaba (8.6km)
- Tundu Casac (8.7km)
- Dunguang (8.8km)
- Puhu (8.8km)
- Biga (9.4km)
- Tapicanan (9.5km)
- Dicul (9.9km)
- Putat (10.4km)
- Danao (11km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (6.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Zamboanga del Sur (10.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (6.4km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (5.8km)
Airports close to Pinya Island
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (142.5km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (203.3km)