Traveling Luck for Pitas, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Pitas?What's around Pitas?
Wikipedia near Pitas
Where to stay near Pitas
The timezone in Pitas is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.5353°, Longitude. 122.4708°
Satellite map around Pitas
Loading map of Pitas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pitas, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pitas (0km)
- Banga (2.9km)
- Tubu Tubu (3.2km)
- Capan (4.4km)
- Looc Labuan (5km)
- Tundu Casac (5.2km)
- Parang (5.8km)
- Tubig-Suba (6.1km)
- Looc Bunsud (6.2km)
- Lahing (6.5km)
- Linguisan (6.7km)
- Dunguang (7km)
- Buhanging-Mahaba (7.3km)
- Tarlibung (8.2km)
- Putat (8.2km)
- Danao (8.2km)
- Magalibut (8.2km)
- Lumbugan (8.4km)
- Silican (8.9km)
- San Vicente (8.9km)
- Looc Sural (9.1km)
- Tandu (10km)
- Tangce (11km)
- Bangaan (11.1km)
- Tigbanuang (11.4km)
- Catulan (12.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Tatal Rocks (10.9km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Banga (7.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Batupuri Hills (4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Cinital (10.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Diligan Islands (12.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Zamboanga del Sur (12.5km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Linguisan Ranch (7.9km)
Airports close to Pitas
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (143.7km)
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (199.2km)