Traveling Luck for Saro Point, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Saro Point?What's around Saro Point?
Wikipedia near Saro Point
Where to stay near Saro Point
The timezone in Saro Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 18:10. It's light
Latitude. 7.7597°, Longitude. 122.6197°
Satellite map around Saro Point
Loading map of Saro Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saro Point, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lubuan Sop (1km)
- Labuan Sug (7.6km)
- Ipil (8km)
- Bacalan (11.6km)
- Kaliantana (12.3km)
- Caparan (13.4km)
- Mati (14.2km)
- Titanmanobog (15km)
- Macilas (15.5km)
- Tambanan (15.5km)
- Gubayang (15.9km)
- Dalangin (19.3km)
- Titay (19.3km)
- Buluan (20km)
- Sisikan (20.2km)
- Elangilog (20.4km)
- Bacalan (20.6km)
- Banco (21.5km)
- Tandobaus (22km)
- Elangilog (22.1km)
- Gango (23km)
- Titay (23.4km)
- Tum Itum (24.2km)
- Naga (25.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Matanog Peak (23.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ipil (20km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ipil (11.6km)
Airports close to Saro Point
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (162.4km)
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (195.8km)