Traveling Luck for Tanla River, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Where is Tanla River?What's around Tanla River?
Wikipedia near Tanla River
Where to stay near Tanla River
The timezone in Tanla River is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 18:09. It's light
Latitude. 7.4667°, Longitude. 122.8167°
Satellite map around Tanla River
Loading map of Tanla River and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanla River, in Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dawa-Dawa (3.9km)
- Minundas (4.1km)
- Limbunan (4.2km)
- Limbungahan (4.5km)
- Panangan (6.3km)
- Tamban (6.9km)
- Balobo (7.2km)
- Magicam (7.4km)
- Cueva (7.6km)
- Talusan (7.9km)
- Labatan (8km)
- Dalama (9.4km)
- Mudug (9.7km)
- Kumarao (10.2km)
- San Roque (10.2km)
- Mabuhay (10.3km)
- Celais (10.8km)
- Balugo (11.3km)
- Laparay (12.2km)
- Cabatoan (12.5km)
- Talaptap (13km)
- Lumarao (13.3km)
- Tantaoan (14.4km)
- Buayan (15.2km)
- Sagay (16.2km)
- Calais (16.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lapinigan Islands (8.9km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Canalizo Strait (6.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Talusan (9.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Labatan Hill (10km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Tumanan Peninsula (13.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Taledom Rock (16.5km)
Airports close to Tanla River
Pagadian(LGP), Legazpi, Philippines (142.6km)
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (181.6km)
Malabang(MNL), Manila, Philippines (242km)