Traveling Luck for Labbangan Lagoon, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Labbangan Lagoon?What's around Labbangan Lagoon?
Wikipedia near Labbangan Lagoon
Where to stay near Labbangan Lagoon
The timezone in Labbangan Lagoon is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 18:17. It's light
Latitude. 4.7164°, Longitude. 119.3883°
Satellite map around Labbangan Lagoon
Loading map of Labbangan Lagoon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Labbangan Lagoon, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tumindao Island (5.2km)
- Batu Sapi Island (7.1km)
- Bolong Bolong Island (7.9km)
- Nusa Nusa Island (10.2km)
- Sitangkai Island (11.2km)
- Sitangkai Sibi Island (11.9km)
- Lapid Lapid Island (13.5km)
- Gusi Island (14.5km)
- Nusa Nusa Island (14.9km)
- Suka Suka Asibi Island (15.9km)
- Puh Puh Island (16.6km)
- Suka Suka Dacula Island (17.1km)
- Buli Nusa Island (19.4km)
- Puh Puh Kallo Island (19.7km)
- Pasigan Island (20.1km)
- Tanduowak Island (20.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tumindao Reef (13.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Tumindao Channel (19.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Sitangkai (20.9km)
Airports close to Labbangan Lagoon
Tawau(TWU), Tawau, Malaysia (270.9km)