Traveling Luck for Luuk Puas Point, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Luuk Puas Point?What's around Luuk Puas Point?
Wikipedia near Luuk Puas Point
Where to stay near Luuk Puas Point
The timezone in Luuk Puas Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.6733°, Longitude. 119.4064°
Satellite map around Luuk Puas Point
Loading map of Luuk Puas Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luuk Puas Point, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nusa Nusa Island (0.8km)
- Bolong Bolong Island (2.7km)
- Batu Sapi Island (3.3km)
- Sitangkai Island (3.9km)
- Sitangkai Sibi Island (4.6km)
- Tumindao Island (4.7km)
- Lapid Lapid Island (5.3km)
- Gusi Island (6.1km)
- Suka Suka Asibi Island (8.3km)
- Suka Suka Dacula Island (9.5km)
- Puh Puh Island (10.2km)
- Puh Puh Kallo Island (11.3km)
- Buli Nusa Island (11.3km)
- Pasigan Island (11.7km)
- Tanduowak Island (12.1km)
- Sicolan Caloh Island (17.1km)
- Sicolan Islet (19.8km)
- Saluag Island (21.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tumindao Reef (11.7km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Saluag Lighthouse (21.2km)
Airports close to Luuk Puas Point
Tawau(TWU), Tawau, Malaysia (272.1km)