Traveling Luck for Saluag Lighthouse, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Saluag Lighthouse?What's around Saluag Lighthouse?
Wikipedia near Saluag Lighthouse
Where to stay near Saluag Lighthouse
The timezone in Saluag Lighthouse is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 17:47. It's light
Latitude. 4.5883°, Longitude. 119.4669°
Satellite map around Saluag Lighthouse
Loading map of Saluag Lighthouse and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saluag Lighthouse, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Saluag Island (0.5km)
- Sicolan Islet (2.3km)
- Sicolan Caloh Island (4.4km)
- Tanduowak Island (10.9km)
- Puh Puh Kallo Island (16.1km)
- Pasigan Island (16.1km)
- Puh Puh Island (16.9km)
- Buli Nusa Island (17.5km)
- Gusi Island (18.6km)
- Suka Suka Dacula Island (19km)
- Suka Suka Asibi Island (19.3km)
- Lapid Lapid Island (19.4km)
- Nusa Nusa Island (20.6km)
- Sitangkai Sibi Island (21.1km)
- Sitangkai Island (21.3km)
- Batu Sapi Island (23.4km)
- Bolong Bolong Island (23.5km)
- Tumindao Island (25.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Saluag Lighthouse (0km)