Traveling Luck for Tandubas Point, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Tandubas Point?What's around Tandubas Point?
Wikipedia near Tandubas Point
Where to stay near Tandubas Point
Also known as Point Tandubas
The timezone in Tandubas Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 17:40. It's light
Latitude. 5.1622°, Longitude. 120.3406°
Satellite map around Tandubas Point
Loading map of Tandubas Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tandubas Point, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sipungut Island (3.3km)
- Tandubas Island (4.5km)
- Calaitan Island (7.6km)
- Tambiluanga Island (9km)
- Dundangan Island (10.2km)
- Tamloyangan Island (10.2km)
- Bauang Diki Island (10.9km)
- Bacao Island (11.1km)
- Ultra Island (11.8km)
- Humah Humah Island (11.9km)
- Amaanang Island (12km)
- Balu Island (12km)
- Nusa Nusa Batu Island (12km)
- Napua Island (12.2km)
- Sioalo-Sioalo Island (12.3km)
- Sinagbuan Island (13.1km)
- Gambol Island (13.8km)
- Sabuan Island (14.1km)
- Secubun Island (14.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rock A (12km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tacutboata Reef (13.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Ambilon Shoal (4.9km)