Traveling Luck for Calaitan Island, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Calaitan Island?What's around Calaitan Island?
Wikipedia near Calaitan Island
Where to stay near Calaitan Island
The timezone in Calaitan Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 5.1967°, Longitude. 120.3561°
Satellite map around Calaitan Island
Loading map of Calaitan Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Calaitan Island, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Calaitan Island (0km)
- Bacao Island (4.2km)
- Dundangan Island (4.4km)
- Sipungut Island (4.6km)
- Sioalo-Sioalo Island (7.4km)
- Batu Cuning Island (7.5km)
- Humah Humah Island (7.6km)
- Tambiluanga Island (8km)
- Tamloyangan Island (8.5km)
- Taybuay Island (8.7km)
- Pasegan Guimba Island (8.7km)
- Amaanang Island (8.9km)
- Balu Island (8.9km)
- Gambol Island (9km)
- Mayemayo Island (9.1km)
- Napua Island (9.2km)
- Sang-Sang Island (9.3km)
- Sinagbuan Island (9.9km)
- Indangan Island (10km)
- Tandungan Island (10.3km)
- Sabuan Island (10.5km)
- Pasiguan Island (10.7km)
- Tandubas Island (11.9km)
- Naungan Dakula Island (12km)
- Pasegan Samal Island (12.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Bokot Takut Reefs (8.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Ambilon Shoal (10km)