Traveling Luck for Magsagao Stream, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Magsagao Stream?What's around Magsagao Stream?
Wikipedia near Magsagao Stream
Where to stay near Magsagao Stream
The timezone in Magsagao Stream is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 18:07. It's light
Latitude. 5.1133°, Longitude. 119.9000°
Satellite map around Magsagao Stream
Loading map of Magsagao Stream and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Magsagao Stream, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Buai (7.2km)
- Bato Bato (8.5km)
- Kolape (8.7km)
- Silubbog (8.9km)
- Tarawakan (9.1km)
- Parangan (9.7km)
- New Batu Batu (10km)
- Balimbing (14.7km)
- Ipil (14.7km)
- Lapid-Lapid (14.9km)
- Montay-Montay (15km)
- Kulit Kima (15.3km)
- Luuk Talay (16.2km)
- Tong Pettong (16.2km)
- Tataan (16.4km)
- Padan (16.4km)
- Biha Biha (17.4km)
- Ungus-Ungus (17.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (17.2km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (16.3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (9.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Luuk Saul (17.8km)