Traveling Luck for Aguada Channel, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Aguada Channel?What's around Aguada Channel?
Wikipedia near Aguada Channel
Where to stay near Aguada Channel
The timezone in Aguada Channel is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.0000°, Longitude. 119.7833°
Satellite map around Aguada Channel
Loading map of Aguada Channel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aguada Channel, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Simandangit Point (3.5km)
- Pasiagan Point (4.8km)
- Lamion Point (5.6km)
- Matos Point (5.9km)
- China Point (6.7km)
- Luukmaagit Point (7.4km)
- Dila Point (7.5km)
- Maangit Point (7.5km)
- Batorulang Point (7.9km)
- Tampatagit Point (7.9km)
- Pamahabaan Point (8.7km)
- Sikiat Point (8.7km)
- Nalil Point (9.5km)
- Pagasinan Point (9.5km)
- Tihi Point (9.7km)
- Sinabon Point (10.1km)
- Titi Point (10.1km)
- Panijugan Point (10.1km)
- Kalang Point (11km)
- Bukut Point (11.7km)
- Tihi Point (11.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Malasa Point (11.2km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Bongao (6.7km)