Traveling Luck for Bacao Island, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Bacao Island?What's around Bacao Island?
Wikipedia near Bacao Island
Where to stay near Bacao Island
The timezone in Bacao Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 5.2167°, Longitude. 120.3500°
Satellite map around Bacao Island
Loading map of Bacao Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bacao Island, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bacao Island (0km)
- Dundangan Island (1.9km)
- Batu Cuning Island (3.3km)
- Sioalo-Sioalo Island (4.2km)
- Calaitan Island (4.2km)
- Taybuay Island (4.7km)
- Humah Humah Island (4.7km)
- Mayemayo Island (4.9km)
- Sang-Sang Island (5.6km)
- Gambol Island (5.6km)
- Indangan Island (6.3km)
- Tandungan Island (6.5km)
- Pasegan Guimba Island (6.6km)
- Amaanang Island (6.7km)
- Balu Island (6.7km)
- Pasiguan Island (6.9km)
- Napua Island (6.9km)
- Tamloyangan Island (7.3km)
- Sinagbuan Island (7.3km)
- Tambiluanga Island (7.5km)
- Sabuan Island (7.6km)
- Naungan Dakula Island (7.9km)
- Sipungut Island (8.5km)
- Sarucsarucan Island (9.4km)
- Naungan Diki Island (9.5km)
- Taruk Island (9.5km)
- Situgal Hea Island (10.6km)
- Kalupag Island (11.3km)
- Pasegan Samal Island (11.8km)
- Situgal Diki Island (12.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Calaitan Islets (5.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Bokot Takut Reefs (4.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Ambilon Shoal (12.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Batan Bay (0km)