Traveling Luck for Mount Balugan, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Mount Balugan?What's around Mount Balugan?
Wikipedia near Mount Balugan
Where to stay near Mount Balugan
The timezone in Mount Balugan is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 18:10. It's light
Latitude. 5.1333°, Longitude. 119.9500°
Satellite map around Mount Balugan
Loading map of Mount Balugan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mount Balugan, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (7.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (13.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Biloc Biloc Reef (18.5km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (15.1km)