Traveling Luck for Basun Channel, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Basun Channel?What's around Basun Channel?
Wikipedia near Basun Channel
Where to stay near Basun Channel
The timezone in Basun Channel is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.2247°, Longitude. 119.9122°
Satellite map around Basun Channel
Loading map of Basun Channel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Basun Channel, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (16km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Takut Mataha Reef (26.6km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (15.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Moco Cove (19.6km)