Traveling Luck for Bugut Lapit Point, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Bugut Lapit Point?What's around Bugut Lapit Point?
Wikipedia near Bugut Lapit Point
Where to stay near Bugut Lapit Point
Also known as Bagut Lapit Point, Point Bugut Lapit
The timezone in Bugut Lapit Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.1542°, Longitude. 119.8394°
Satellite map around Bugut Lapit Point
Loading map of Bugut Lapit Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bugut Lapit Point, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Luuk Talay (5.3km)
- Silubbog (5.9km)
- Tarawakan (8.5km)
- Lapid-Lapid (11.6km)
- Kulit Kima (13.2km)
- Mandulan (16.1km)
- Tengultengul (18.2km)
- Bato Bato (18.7km)
- Montay-Montay (18.9km)
- New Batu Batu (19.7km)
- Tataan (19.7km)
- Sanga-Sanga (19.7km)
- Look Pandan (19.9km)
- Malassa (20.1km)
- Ipil (20.2km)
- Kolape (20.5km)
- Ungus-Ungus (20.8km)
- Tongput (20.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Takut Mataha Reef (6.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Lambus Lambus (11km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bongao (18.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Datu Sali (21km)