Traveling Luck for Cambacamba Channel, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Cambacamba Channel?What's around Cambacamba Channel?
Wikipedia near Cambacamba Channel
Where to stay near Cambacamba Channel
The timezone in Cambacamba Channel is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 18:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.1969°, Longitude. 120.3853°
Satellite map around Cambacamba Channel
Loading map of Cambacamba Channel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cambacamba Channel, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Calaitan Island (5.9km)
- Pasegan Guimba Island (7.6km)
- Bacao Island (8.1km)
- Sipungut Island (8.1km)
- Pasegan Samal Island (8.8km)
- Dundangan Island (9.4km)
- Batu Cuning Island (10.2km)
- Tandungan Island (11.7km)
- Mayemayo Island (12.1km)
- Sioalo-Sioalo Island (12.2km)
- Humah Humah Island (12.7km)
- Taybuay Island (12.8km)
- Sarucsarucan Island (13.2km)
- Sang-Sang Island (13.7km)
- Gambol Island (13.7km)
- Tambiluanga Island (13.8km)
- Kalupag Island (14.1km)
- Tamloyangan Island (14.2km)
- Balu Island (14.4km)
- Amaanang Island (14.4km)
- Indangan Island (14.4km)
- Napua Island (14.6km)
- Tandubas Island (14.9km)
- Pasiguan Island (15km)
- Sinagbuan Island (15.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Ambilon Shoal (15.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Batan Bay (8.1km)