Traveling Luck for Gusi Island, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Gusi Island?What's around Gusi Island?
Wikipedia near Gusi Island
Where to stay near Gusi Island
Also known as Gusi Islet
The timezone in Gusi Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 4.6453°, Longitude. 119.3956°
Satellite map around Gusi Island
Loading map of Gusi Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gusi Island, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Gusi Island (0km)
- Lapid Lapid Island (1km)
- Suka Suka Asibi Island (2.5km)
- Sitangkai Sibi Island (2.8km)
- Sitangkai Island (3.4km)
- Suka Suka Dacula Island (3.5km)
- Buli Nusa Island (5.2km)
- Puh Puh Kallo Island (5.3km)
- Nusa Nusa Island (5.4km)
- Pasigan Island (5.7km)
- Bolong Bolong Island (6.7km)
- Batu Sapi Island (9.4km)
- Tumindao Island (10.6km)
- Tanduowak Island (12.4km)
- Puh Puh Island (13.4km)
- Sicolan Caloh Island (15.2km)
- Sicolan Islet (17.7km)
- Saluag Island (18.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Meridian Channel (23.2km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Saluag Lighthouse (18.6km)
Airports close to Gusi Island
Tawau(TWU), Tawau, Malaysia (268.5km)