Traveling Luck for Juata Bay, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Juata Bay?What's around Juata Bay?
Wikipedia near Juata Bay
Where to stay near Juata Bay
Also known as Jurata Bay, Jurata Lake
The timezone in Juata Bay is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.9833°, Longitude. 118.5000°
Satellite map around Juata Bay
Loading map of Juata Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Juata Bay, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cagayan Sulu Island (7.2km)
- Lapunlapun Island (14.6km)
- Silumisan Island (15.4km)
- Bulissuan Island (18.8km)
- Mandah Island (20.6km)
- Muligi Diki Island (23km)
- Bohan Island (23.4km)
- Bisu Bohan Island (24.8km)
- Bisu Bintut Island (26.8km)
- Bintut Island (27.3km)
- Muligi Mihi Island (27.7km)
- Pamelikan Island (31.2km)
- Keenapusan Island (40.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Willcox Bank (14.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Gunboat Harbor (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Ledan (9.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Tumindo Shoal (13.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cagayan de Tawi-Tawi (9.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Northeast Bank (45.7km)