Traveling Luck for Luuk Bay, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Luuk Bay?What's around Luuk Bay?
Wikipedia near Luuk Bay
Where to stay near Luuk Bay
The timezone in Luuk Bay is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 5.0803°, Longitude. 119.9264°
Satellite map around Luuk Bay
Loading map of Luuk Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luuk Bay, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lebbukan Island (2.3km)
- Parangan Island (2.4km)
- Borogan Island (4km)
- Bunay Bunay Island (5.4km)
- Lahat-Lahat Island (11.8km)
- Sibukut Island (12.9km)
- Lupa Island (13.2km)
- Bellatan Talinga Island (17km)
- Bellatan Tannga Island (18.4km)
- Pamatakan Island (19.4km)
- Bellatan Halu Island (19.7km)
- Jinhling Island (20.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (19.2km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (8.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Biloc Biloc Reef (12.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (18.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Balimbing Channel (13.1km)