Traveling Luck for Luuk Sula Bay, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Luuk Sula Bay?What's around Luuk Sula Bay?
Wikipedia near Luuk Sula Bay
Where to stay near Luuk Sula Bay
The timezone in Luuk Sula Bay is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 5.0564°, Longitude. 119.8722°
Satellite map around Luuk Sula Bay
Loading map of Luuk Sula Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luuk Sula Bay, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Malaka Point (2.2km)
- Palong Point (2.3km)
- Marukal Point (3.1km)
- Baty Baty Point (3.9km)
- Ingatan Point (10.4km)
- Masatong Point (11.8km)
- Batu Point (13.8km)
- Carmen Point (13.8km)
- Nanka Point (14.2km)
- Maria Point (14.4km)
- Batorulang Point (14.5km)
- Maangit Point (15.3km)
- Tihi Point (16.3km)
- Matos Point (16.4km)
- Tihi Point (16.4km)
- Pike Point (16.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Malasa Point (14.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Shell Rock (11.3km)