Traveling Luck for Luuk Talay, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Luuk Talay?What's around Luuk Talay?
Wikipedia near Luuk Talay
Where to stay near Luuk Talay
Also known as Luuk Talai, Luuk Taloy
The timezone in Luuk Talay is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 5.1342°, Longitude. 119.8225°
Satellite map around Luuk Talay
Loading map of Luuk Talay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luuk Talay, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Luuk Talay (0km)
- Lapid-Lapid (7.4km)
- Silubbog (8.8km)
- Kulit Kima (9km)
- Mandulan (11km)
- Tarawakan (12.6km)
- Tengultengul (13.6km)
- Sanga-Sanga (14.5km)
- Look Pandan (14.7km)
- Malassa (15.4km)
- Montay-Montay (15.6km)
- Tongput (16.2km)
- Lakit-Lakit (16.8km)
- Ungus-Ungus (17.1km)
- Ipil (17.2km)
- Bato Bato (17.6km)
- Lato-Lato (17.9km)
- New Batu Batu (18.3km)
- Tong Pettong (18.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Malasa Point (17km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Takut Mataha Reef (2.1km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (12.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Lambus Lambus (5.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bongao (12.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Shell Rock (17km)