Traveling Luck for Marukal Point, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Marukal Point?What's around Marukal Point?
Wikipedia near Marukal Point
Where to stay near Marukal Point
The timezone in Marukal Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 5.0667°, Longitude. 119.8833°
Satellite map around Marukal Point
Loading map of Marukal Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Marukal Point, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- New Batu Batu (0km)
- Bato Bato (1.5km)
- Kolape (2.8km)
- Ipil (6.1km)
- Tong Pettong (7.2km)
- Montay-Montay (7.3km)
- Ungus-Ungus (9.4km)
- Buai (10.1km)
- Parangan (11.6km)
- Kulit Kima (12.1km)
- Lapid-Lapid (12.8km)
- Tengultengul (13.5km)
- Malassa (14.7km)
- Silubbog (15.4km)
- Tongput (15.5km)
- Padan (16.8km)
- Balimbing (17km)
- Butol (17.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (17.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Malasa Point (16.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Datu Sali (14.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Shell Rock (13.9km)