Traveling Luck for Pandanan Island, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Pandanan Island?What's around Pandanan Island?
Wikipedia near Pandanan Island
Where to stay near Pandanan Island
Also known as Padanan Island
The timezone in Pandanan Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:42. It's light
Latitude. 5.3081°, Longitude. 120.4172°
Satellite map around Pandanan Island
Loading map of Pandanan Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pandanan Island, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pandanan Island (0km)
- Bakeke Islet (10.6km)
- Kalupag Island (11.8km)
- Tancolaluan Island (12.1km)
- Sarucsarucan Island (14km)
- Pasegan Samal Island (14.6km)
- Pasegan Guimba Island (16.9km)
- Tandungan Island (17.1km)
- Sugbai Island (19.4km)
- Mayemayo Island (20km)
- Batu Cuning Island (20.2km)
- Naungan Dakula Island (21.5km)
- Baturrapa Island (22.3km)
- Taybuay Island (22.6km)
- Bacao Island (22.8km)
- Pasiguan Island (23.2km)
- Naungan Diki Island (23.4km)
- Sang-Sang Island (23.5km)
- Busbu Island (23.7km)
- Indangan Island (23.9km)
- Tauntong Diki Island (24.1km)
- Gambol Island (24.4km)
- Tumbagaan Island (24.4km)
- Dundangan Island (24.4km)
- Sioalo-Sioalo Island (24.5km)
- Humah Humah Island (25.4km)
- Calaitan Island (25.5km)
- Taruk Island (25.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Bokot Takut Reefs (22.6km)
- a large body of salt water more or less confined by continuous land or chains of islands forming a subdivision of an ocean.
- Kalupag Sea (7.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Batan Bank (25.6km)