Traveling Luck for Pawan, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Pawan?What's around Pawan?
Wikipedia near Pawan
Where to stay near Pawan
The timezone in Pawan is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:10. It's light
Latitude. 7.0167°, Longitude. 118.5000°
Satellite map around Pawan
Loading map of Pawan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pawan, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cagayan Sulu Island (4.3km)
- Lapunlapun Island (9.8km)
- Silumisan Island (10.8km)
- Mandah Island (14.8km)
- Bulissuan Island (17.2km)
- Bohan Island (18.1km)
- Bisu Bohan Island (19km)
- Bisu Bintut Island (21.6km)
- Bintut Island (22.2km)
- Pamelikan Island (25.7km)
- Muligi Diki Island (28km)
- Muligi Mihi Island (32.6km)
- Keenapusan Island (34.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Willcox Bank (20.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Gunboat Harbor (9.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Ledan (2.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Tumindo Shoal (7.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cagayan de Tawi-Tawi (6.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Northeast Bank (39.2km)