Traveling Luck for Salang Salangan Channel, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Salang Salangan Channel?What's around Salang Salangan Channel?
Wikipedia near Salang Salangan Channel
Where to stay near Salang Salangan Channel
The timezone in Salang Salangan Channel is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:42. It's light
Latitude. 5.2333°, Longitude. 120.3500°
Satellite map around Salang Salangan Channel
Loading map of Salang Salangan Channel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Salang Salangan Channel, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Batu Cuning Island (0km)
- Mayemayo Island (1.9km)
- Tandungan Island (3.3km)
- Bacao Island (3.3km)
- Taybuay Island (3.4km)
- Dundangan Island (4.4km)
- Sioalo-Sioalo Island (4.5km)
- Sang-Sang Island (4.5km)
- Gambol Island (5km)
- Indangan Island (5.2km)
- Pasiguan Island (5.3km)
- Humah Humah Island (5.4km)
- Naungan Dakula Island (5.5km)
- Pasegan Guimba Island (5.5km)
- Sarucsarucan Island (6.4km)
- Sabuan Island (7.4km)
- Calaitan Island (7.5km)
- Naungan Diki Island (7.5km)
- Balu Island (7.5km)
- Amaanang Island (7.5km)
- Sinagbuan Island (7.6km)
- Napua Island (7.7km)
- Taruk Island (8.4km)
- Kalupag Island (8.4km)
- Tamloyangan Island (8.8km)
- Tambiluanga Island (9.5km)
- Situgal Hea Island (10.1km)
- Bakeke Islet (10.1km)
- Situgal Diki Island (10.6km)
- Pasegan Samal Island (11.1km)
- Sipungut Island (11.8km)
- Baturrapa Island (12.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Calaitan Islets (8.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Bokot Takut Reefs (3.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Batan Bay (3.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Batan Bank (6.7km)