Traveling Luck for Saluag Island, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Saluag Island?What's around Saluag Island?
Wikipedia near Saluag Island
Where to stay near Saluag Island
The timezone in Saluag Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 4.5889°, Longitude. 119.4692°
Satellite map around Saluag Island
Loading map of Saluag Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saluag Island, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Saluag Island (0km)
- Sicolan Islet (2.1km)
- Sicolan Caloh Island (4.4km)
- Tanduowak Island (10.9km)
- Puh Puh Kallo Island (16.5km)
- Pasigan Island (16.5km)
- Puh Puh Island (16.8km)
- Buli Nusa Island (17.8km)
- Gusi Island (18.9km)
- Suka Suka Dacula Island (19.3km)
- Suka Suka Asibi Island (19.6km)
- Lapid Lapid Island (19.7km)
- Nusa Nusa Island (20.7km)
- Sitangkai Sibi Island (21.4km)
- Sitangkai Island (21.6km)
- Batu Sapi Island (23.6km)
- Bolong Bolong Island (23.7km)
- Tumindao Island (25.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Saluag Lighthouse (0.5km)